- How to use RFID in the Library
How to use RFID in the Library & Application of RFID in the Library
3.1 Information Identification Information identification is an important function of realizing automatic library identification by using RFID tags. The information identification includes basic information related to the books, for example, a security code, a bar code number, a hallmark, Identify the application code, production unit, book number, the number of borrowing, classification number, author, loan number, date and other related information, and the information written in the electronic tag. Label can be written information: book identity (ID number), book information (title, call number, etc.), belongs to the library identity, bookshelf information borrower information, borrowing date and other content. And then use the card reader will be transmitted to the system information in the server, the relevant books to return books operation.
3.2 System Components RFID is the library's entire system components include: library management system servers, inventory workstations, production workstations, electronic reconnaissance doors, counter workstations, self-borrowing books, self-service box. RFID intelligent management system application software of the entire library includes: intelligent circulation label initialization conversion system, the management system of the workstation application function integration, the reader self-borrowing system, the reader self borrowing and returning system, the handheld device inquiry, the staging and inventory system, the security Access door system.
The function of each part of the system is as follows: (1) Library management system server inventory statistics: provide inventory related statistical reports. Book related information inquiry: You can check the book related setting information, collection bibliographic data and loan data. Device status information inquiry: you can check the status of each device. Account Management: Library automation system reader files into the system and can check the reader usage. Provide ISO2709 bibliographic conversion file interface, the CNMARC, USMARC bibliographic data into UNICODE supported by the database in the system.
(2) Electronic detection door support single-channel and dual-channel electronic detection door; electronic detection of the farthest detection of 90cm (inclusive) above the distance, up to accessibility standards; real-time online server access to the relevant personnel Statistics; provide trigger contacts, when this book without borrowing, security door detected security code, online access control systems and surveillance systems can be a safety reminder.
(3) Counter Workstation Front desk work station features include: borrow, return, renewal, sorting, can set and lift the electronic label security code, label conversion. When the library automation system off-line operations, such as the circulation counter to support offline operations, the workstation can also work properly.
(4) self-service loan book machine system using industrial grade host, for a long time boot operation. Thermal printer can print loan documents, borrowed as a reader credentials. You can borrow more than one book at a time, without going to the book. .
(5) self-service book box to provide more than once a 24-hour return service, when the book can be returned to the host through the host will tell the library automation system built-in infrared detection, when the reader near the self-service book box , Start the book function, in order to reduce electricity consumption, to achieve the purpose of environmental protection. With audio and video description function, provide reader friendly operation guidelines. Self-service book box equipped with a bookstore to facilitate the library staff will borrow books, hauling to shelves area homing. Can be combined with automatic sorting machine book classification function.Navigation
- Stay in touch SLONCable Solution for TelecomCable Solution for T