System discussed in this paper based on RFID HF 13.56 MHz operating frequency for the current progressive rendering centralized, large-scale, industrial laundry facility as well as their clients, such as hospitals, hotels, etc., can significantly improve the industrial laundry business management efficiency and reduce management process error rate, and ultimately achieve effective management, to manage and promote the purpose of production.
A system works
When the RFID system operating frequency in the high frequency 13.56 MHz, the communication with the electronic tag reader by inductive coupling between a general manner, that the use of an induction magnetic field for energy transfer and data exchange. Its working principle is the same principle of the transformer shown in Figure 1. Reader antenna generates an electromagnetic field, the tag antenna by the electromagnetic field induces a voltage to provide an electronic label work energy. As the core component of the system, RFID tag system block diagram shown in Figure 2.
System block diagram RFID tag
RF interface circuit to achieve the following four main functions:
(A) obtain the required label working energy from the reader's magnetic field.
(2) when the electronic tag reader has just entered the range of the electromagnetic field, the power-on reset signal is generated, the system will reset the entire label.
(3) separating the RF signal from the reader in the clock signal for the electronic tag system.
(4) the demodulated data signal from the reader to the radio frequency signal, modulating the signal generated by the tag back to the reader.
Digital control circuit includes the following parts:
(A) encoding / decoding circuitry performs two functions: First, from the RF interface demodulation circuit to decode the data out of the data; Second, the data needs to be sent through the electronic tag encoded gave RF interface circuit modulation circuit modulation.
(2) data integrity detection circuit, data transmission errors may occur in the transmission from the interrogator to the electronic tag, the CRC check circuit is responsible for generating test data is correct.
(3) the command decoder circuit, electronic tags use a lot of commands, such as a read command, write command, lock commands. Instruction decoding circuitry responsible command, the command ID and command parameters translated from the frame.
(4) the instruction execution circuit.
(5) the system control circuit.
EEPROM memory circuit includes EEPROM memory module and interface circuitry. EEPROM is used to store electronic tag data. EEPROM interface circuit is responsible for completing such as address decoding and read and write operations.
2 System Architecture
RFID technology combined with high-frequency, you can develop a system through RFID tags sewn on linen, uniforms, clothes washing times to achieve statistical, fast batch scanning points, greatly reducing the number of users of statistical work in the inventory when dirt, eliminating the need for unpacking, thus avoiding cross-infection and other problems.
2.1 Hardware Configuration
(1) server. Mainly used to install and run the server software and database software. Encoding the relevant RFID tag and corresponding information is also stored in the server.
(2) the computer. For the collection received through an antenna RFID tag reader information and updated in real time by synchronizing the information packet sent to the server to store the backup.
(3) RFID electronic tags. Is sewn on each piece of clothing or linen, as the pieces of clothing or linen only identification. Each electronic tag has a unique code, to avoid duplicate records. Also, the encoding stored in the server, when the read record each washing, the items can be recorded the number of washing clothing or linen, washing time, washing properties and other information.
(4) reader. RFID tags can be read / write operations for registration clothes or linen. When the electronic tag sewn on clothes or linen, to the clothes or linen to register. Use the reader to read / write operations, the electronic tag encoding and corresponding clothes / linen type, fabric type, size, color, brand, washing process and other relevant information recorded on the server through the computer to prepare for each washing call.
(5) clothing inventory tunnel. Clothing inventory tunnel is the RFID reader and antenna integrated in one tunnel, when there are RFID tags sewn clothes or linen through the tunnel, the tunnel wall through integrated reader and antenna, you can read e-tag storage area of the information carried by and transmitted to the computer through a data line, and updated in real time by way of the computer the laundry information is transmitted to a server via a network backup.
Currently, clothing for different delivery methods, there are basically two types of clothing inventory tunnel:
1) Manual clothing inventory tunnel. The tunnel as shown in Figure 3 laundry inventory. Mainly for small quantities of clothes or linen, take a single piece or a few pieces of clothing delivery approach. The main advantage of the tunnel in its compact and flexible, easy to install, for clothing transceiver staff, its easy to use, you can reach your clothes or linen pick-cast effect, saving the waiting time, but also saves time inventory. But the disadvantage is that smaller diameter tunnel, unable to meet the delivery requirements of large quantities of clothing.
Clothing inventory tunnel
2) clothing inventory conveyorized tunnel. The laundry inventory tunnel, as shown in FIG. Mainly for large quantities of clothes or linen, because the integration of automatic conveyor, so just the clothes placed in the tunnel entrance, then through the automatic conveyor belt to the clothes through the tunnel exit, while completing an inventory of the number of high frequency through RFID technology. The advantage of the channel tunnel in its larger diameter, which can accommodate large quantities of clothes or linen same time, through, for clothing transceiver staff, can be removed from unpacking, delivery, inventory and other actions, a substantial increase in work efficiency.
Clothing inventory tunnel
2.2 Software Configuration
RFID Laundry management system for independent research and development of management software includes the following features:
(1) clothing registration. This function consists of issuing machine and registered modules. When unregistered clothing arrival, registration personnel will be written by issuing machine storage area within the RFID tag information users and clothing, while the information is transmitted to the server storage backup.
(2) clothing inventory. This feature consists of an RFID reader and inventory modules. When the transmission channels through clothing clothing when cast, RFID reader received RFID tag information to a personal computer for quick, efficient and accurate inventory count by the function module. After the completion of inventory movements, the system will automatically generate a form containing summary information of the clothes, with ticket printer can print out after signing stub it.
(3) Clothing queries. This function consists of clothing query function modules. Can query the clothes in which the state, such as the clothes in the laundry state or in the state and so on shelves. Can provide detailed data for staff and managers. When necessary, the data can be queried to print or dump Excel format.
(4) take clothes statistics. This function consists statistics module. You can press time, customer type, and so on condition statistical data, provide the basis for decision-makers. If necessary statistical data to print, dump Excel format.
(5) customer management. This function consists of customer management module. You can set out the different types of customer needs and the type of laundry, to efficiently manage customer groups, to provide customers with a good user management tools.
(6) the system settings. This feature complete system device configuration, language, dress type, set the administrator and operator, such as passwords and system management.
2.3 System Architecture
RFID Laundry management system used in the LAN, the network environment shown in Figure 5.
3 system workflow
Receiving personnel receiving client to be washing clothes, sewing confirm whether there are RFID tags. If not, then sew 一electronic tags to be on washing clothes, and then registered by issuing machine clothing information and registration modules. Registered clothing clothing inventory tunnel through fast, accurate and efficient inventory quantity of laundry to be washed, and print information summary bills to customers and staff after the signing to confirm receipt stubs. After an inventory of clothes to be washed into the washing process, while the number of washing clothes to be washed and carried through the system checks the electronic tag is beyond the period of use washing times, if the above conditions, you need to replace the electronic label clothing or scrapped and re-register . After washing is completed, clothing category package, again through the tunnel inventory clothing inventory number and print tickets, confirm that the batch of clothing sent to the shipping point and correct. When customers receive clothing, will wash after wash before sending to print bills and bill delivery staff to provide inventory check. Confirm the amount of laundry, after information is correct, customers receive clothing. System workflow shown in Figure 6.
System discussed in this article will be a high-frequency RFID technology applied to clothing or linen identification and management. High frequency error based on RFID technology, the laundry industry QuickCash clothing, inventory, take clothes efficient work platform, through Quick Stats clothes or linen washing times, make scrap and replace them in time, greatly improve work efficiency, reduce rate.